4 Types Of Home Renovations
Allowing your home to lose value in terms of infrastructure and design is never a good idea. Here are 4 types of home renovations that will add value to your home.
The Basics: The basics consist of major and the most common types of repairs. These include:
- Roof repairs
- Water pipe and gutter repairs
- Fixing damaged doors and door knobs
- Replacing or fixing damaged tiles
Passion Projects: Secondly, Passion projects are projects that add value and enjoyment to your home. These include:
- Planting a vineyard
- Adding a basket ball court or sports facility to your home
- Digging a swimming pool or hot tub
- Building a wine cellar
Curb Appeal: Curb appeal renovation is renovation that adds to the general aesthetic of the home. These include:
- Cleaning the carpets in your home
- Purchasing new furniture or decorations
- Landscaping the yard
- Painting the walls both inside and out
Best Bang For The Buck: These types of renovations are the most beneficial and add the most value to your home. They include:
- Kitchen renovations such as, new kitchen units or cabinets, placing or improving an inbuilt stove etc.
- Bathroom renovations. Purchasing a new bath tub, replacing the showers, toilets, sinks etc.
- Fixing or replacing damaged windows and window seals
- Cleaning out the basement and repairing any leakages that may have occurred
In conclusion, taking these renovations into consideration may help you sell your home at a higher price. However, you may just want to improve the quality of your living conditions which is great too.